Monday, December 30, 2019

Taken entirely from Facebook
So yesterday I felt honoured to have taken the ride with Aunty Rasamany. She's 72 years old and is a proud @grabmy driver, earning a living for herself and her 80 year old hubby.

I said to her 'Aunty I'm so proud of you, do you do this to occupy your time?' She said 'Well to be honest a few years ago I lost all my life savings in a gold investment company, but I know my ability and I have courage so I've decided to stand on my own feet to recover.

I felt nothing but love & admiration for her at that moment.
I gave her a hug and found it difficult to say goodbye, it felt therapeutic to be just sat next to her, listening and absorbing her positive energy. Thank you Aunty Rasamany for being such a big inspiration to women out there

No comments: