Sunday, March 24, 2019

I came across two similar Facebook inspirational sharing.
A fame social activist put this in her page,

"I had to tell a 71 year old man he couldn’t work for us anymore.
We tried but it was too tough to justify him staying on. He wrote me this beautiful letter, which he emailed to me this morning. Who writes like this anymore? Very rarely.
I’m sad but determined to find him something else to do"
This part of his letter humbled me,
...Lastly, as have been mentioned earlier, I would be most grateful if you could kindly assist me to find another job such that with whatever meagre income that can be earned, will help keep my body and soul together.
2nd Story


A man who has been living on the streets for nine years has been found a home and job after a teenager spotted his note posted next to a bus stop.

Charlotte Howard, 16, saw the note on the Hastings bus stop and decided to post an appeal on social media.
She has so far raised £1,000 and found a caravan for Mr Johnson, who has also been offered a job as a handyman.

Mr Johnson's note read: "I will do a trial for free to show how I work. I don't take drugs or drink.
"I will also do dog walking/minding, window cleaning, shopping, gardening, car valeting/washing, housework, cooking..

"Anything to earn a living and make life seem worth living."

After seeing Charlotte's appeal Nelson Smith offered Mr Johnson a job and the pair are now working to set up a handyman business.

No comments: