Monday, January 05, 2015

I'm grateful..


  1. My colleague took me to a Chinese sinseh.
  2. Had a good dinner ( my favourite butter chicken+broccoli) with my housemate watching Perfect Match.
  3. Housemate came back from vacation bearing gifts.
  4. Colleague offered a ride home.
  5. Will be going to my first Singapore trip soon. An official work outing.
  6. Finally went to the gym nearby. Very different to what I'm used to, but I'll settle.
  7. My health does seem to be improving.
  8. Housemate recommended a good apps that can download songs on phone.
  9. Made my own broccoli fried rice for dinner - with leftover items. -very satisfying experience indeed ***smug smug
  10. My neighbour offered me some kueh kapits
  11. My request for different working hours was approved.
  12. Finally got to do the house chores which I had been procrastinating.
  13. Wasn't late for work today.
  14. Bought a really nice dress for RM23

No comments: