Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I wanted to take photos during my run, but I had no camera with me. I hope I will never forget how beautiful the bridge looked at 4am, approximately 800m before I went aboard... How it immediately lifted my spirits and my running pace. So, I shall borrow this professionally taken photo above.
 This was taken at the middle of the bridge, by sis' cheap camera... it's the only one available which signifies how I felt during the run.
I walked the last 3km of my 21km with sour face, which I now deeply regret. My muscle at the thighs were aching really bad, all the way to the hips and I was imagining the worse. I thought that I might have pushed myself too hard, causing a permanent injury. Today, 3 days later, I'm pleased to report that my legs feel fine, nothing besides the ordinary post-running aches. ^_^
The best thing about long runs are the inspirational people running with you...

No comments: