Thursday, August 02, 2012

Whenever I express my intention of having a haircut, the people who care about my appearance DO make a benign reminder,
"Whatever you do, DON'T cut it too short like the last time!".
I've always had the habit of making very drastic chops.
Mostly because I'm too preoccupied with my mental battles to effectively maintain a girly hairstyle.

Oh no, they're not those type who care too much about what other people think, etc...
How I know?
Coz' that sort of category NEVER want to hang out with me in the first place.
I'm a leper to them.
So, back to the people who matters...

People who care about me always give concerned expressions about my lack of initiative in grooming.
I know they bother to give these comments because they see the potential in me looking better, not for any other reasons.
My sister even bought me hairpins, hairbands to encourage me.

All their suggestions in improving my appearance merely sings "We care for you..."
It's always a comfort.

And I'm always guilty for failing to follow through...
hehehe

No comments: