Friday, June 15, 2012

I was badly shaken on Monday.
Real bad.
The -Woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep well - level of bad.

The following night, I had a very unusual dream.
The type of dream that you'd remember though you have long awaken.

I was walking in the dark, searching for familiarity.
Suddenly, I was at the food stalls of the neighbourhood I grew up in.
But there was no one I knew around.
Then, I saw the elderly professor whom I quite fond of at work.
She was preoccupied.
I began to tell her my troubles, desperate to pour out my grief to her.
She listened attentively, but she kept pulling my arm to walk with her.
I shook my head, "No, I'm too tired, listen..."
"I am listening, but you must walk while you tell me. Come on.."
I was exhausted both physically, emotionally and mentally.
But she wouldn't have any of that.
I had to walk.

That dream was days ago.
Yet, I strongly feel the message.
I'm glad my subconscious mind had work its way to make the better of me.

No comments: