Sunday, April 08, 2012

Went to E's place to practise 'floating' aka overcoming water phobia.
Then proceeded to the support group MeetUp with E. (she drove!)
Her driving was hardly close to anything that I had imagined - based on her previous phobia description.
She must have made a lot of preparation prior to this Steady stage.
It was good to see the president of the support group again.
He has always been a burst of sunshine.
Found out that he's going to pursue a degree in Theology.
He's in his 60s but he said he doesn't care how long it takes, he has a goal to achieve now, even if he graduates in his 70s.
Wow.
Went to the HealthFair and saw my friend M in action.
So professional.
When I was in the loo, I overheard the Belly Dancers commenting to their teacher about the rude audience.
How they were pointing, mimicking and laughing.
Not just at them but at the other audience who were trying to learn from their demonstration on stage.
I came out of my cubicle and saw the teacher hugging them, giving words of encouragement and wisdom to them.
Later, at my seat, I saw the teacher approaching one of the audience (presumably the one who had tried following her demonstration earlier) and complimented her effort.

I love being around inspirational people like these.

No comments: