Thursday, January 19, 2012

There's a new student who has been routinely testing the patience from each of the staff.
Myself included, of course.
She's this soft-spoken girl who seemed to have lived in a shell all her life before coming here to study.
The questions she ask are so ridiculous that you'd think she's the 'special' type.

But the mother-figure staff is of the opinion that "some people just absorbs information differently."
Due to my respect for her,(the mother figure) I took time to digest her comment.
I am guilty that I have such low tolerance for people out of my own norm.
Haven't I been hurt before by other people's ridicule?

*Having said that, she's now asking me how to open the notes downloaded by her lecturer.
I think she's sent from above to test me if I'd pass the "SO,YOU THINK YOU'RE NICE?" reality.

No comments: