Monday, October 31, 2011

It was my cousin sister's wedding lunch reception yesterday.
I've never tasted such delicious vegetarian food!
The entire 9-course meal (we're Chinese, that's why)was very satisfactory to the entire table of relatives - all 11 of us, which has never happened before.

Everyone was in good mood and chatted cheerfully - which again, has never happened before either.
Even my brother made the effort to hold a conversation with cousin brother L(someone we meet annually).
I was very surprised that my brother was willing to share his troubles with L.

L gave suggestions to my brother.
"At your own pace, try surprising yourself each day/week/month. Your emotions and mental state will slowly find its original positive state."
"For example, why don't you try serving the dishes to each separate plates to everyone?" (an act which all the other cousins had taken turn to do)

My brother did.
Much to everyone's surprise.

No comments: