Friday, April 24, 2009

I got my braces removed, but I didn't want to wear the retainer because I simply can't afford the whole ordeal.
I am aware of the teeth allignment risk, but given the circumstances, I doubt it's a decision I'd regret.
Anyway,it was a very poor decision on my part to put the braces on 3 years ago.
What a complete waste of time, money and effort.
The funny thing was, the dentist made me sign on my dental reference card that "it's my decision".
Before I left, he reiterate that it's my fault to bear if there were any dispute between him and my parents regarding this decision.
I was like, ???
I'm already 28 !!!
And, it's just teeth...
I just left the dentist's room quietly and chirpily thanked the receptionist, knowing that I don't have to step into that place ever again!

I was very pleased to receive the phone call this morning.
Starting work on 4th of May.
Oh God,let this be a good start.

I heard something on the TVB drama which was very nice.
"In long term, if given the right reflection, even bad things can turn into good things"

No comments: