Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank you.
I can't believe you're reading this.
No false humility but it's really quite flattering to know that there are people who would read such self-absorbed blog.
So...
er...thanks.

I went to McD this afternoon.
It was freaking hot! Therefore, any air-conditioned place is haven.
I sat there and wrote 4 letters to penpals I found on the penpal-international website.
I wrote, paused, stared.
So, it took me more than 2 hours to complete.

I hardly leave home these days.
But I'm slowly pulling up my socks.
I must continue.

** I was interrupted by news that a family's friend's 24-year-old daughter is having some psychiatric problems, believed to be triggered by a failed BGR. Honestly, I don't know what to feel....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..when you're ready to talk to me..just let me know kie. I think its time to catch up in person.