Thursday, July 03, 2008

My friend canceled on me, so I’m left there all by myself. I’m the type (dying breed) who honors appointment and make the effort to be early, so that I don risk being late.
That’s how I was left all alone in Ss2 at 11.15a.m

Worst part? They stop serving breakfast meals at 11a.m SHARP.

So, there I was sitting at the first floor, chomping down fries and McChicken, looking out the window…

Staring at the people who are walking alone, walking with family, walking with friends… cars driving by, cars getting into parking, getting out of parking…

....My thoughts just strayed...

Then, I looked at the time.

1 hour had passed.

My unbitten parts of McChicken was cold.

Threw every food on the table in my mouth and washed my hands before I headed for exit.

–If only I could do the same with the things that went through my head

No comments: